Friday, November 14, 2008

The Weekend is Here!

Ok, my dad totally freaked out seeing the pics of Owen's faces while getting the haircut, so I've removed them from here and facebook to appease him! If you missed 'em, too bad! They did remind me a little of Danny in the Shining! That can't be good!
So, I'm boring. Life consists of tv, kids, scrapping, and eating. So that's probably all you'll hear about!
Today had breakfast with Michele T. and Carol B. with baby Fletcher, too! We went to IHOP at my request because of those darn commercials showing the coffee cake pancakes!! If i didn't watch tv so much, I'd never have known about them! I had the lemon blueberry variety, which were delish! I wish I was feeling better so I could have REALLY enjoyed them.
Anyway, another day of feeling crummy... might be all this bad eating and watching tv! but took a snooze on the couch as the kiddos ran amok. Then I altered some clothespins for photos. I decorated them in a dog motif, thinking one or both would be a good gift for my sister for Christmas. Here they are:




They're the Creative Imaginations Bare Elements Diane clothespins, which measure about 4.5"x1ish". I'm hoping that's a good size to hold a 4x6 photo. The papers are from the Die Cuts with a View Pets Stack and the printed ribbons are Marcella by K. Oh, and the paint is Making Memories.
Following craft time, it was lock down time. I helped Rock install new chains and locking doorknobs around the house. We suspect Erik is plotting his escape so we're trying to slow him down a little bit.
Then we ate spaghetti... made at home!! I'm usually the spaghetti cooker, but Rock made it tonight and it was super tasty. Tomorrow morning he's doing something with the Masons and he's pretty nervous. I'm sure he won't sleep much, and I'll look forward to feedback later tomorrow. Well, he's not allowed to talk about it, but I'm sure I'll be able to tell by his face if a goat was involved ;)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm pretty sure you're going to need to elaborate a little bit about the goat and why Rock is nervous. I need background info. LOL
And why did those pics freak your dad out? I thought they were adorable!!! Those kids are too stinkin' cute!!

Julie said...

Jen...you totally make me laugh! Matt is totally asleep and here I am laughing away imagining Erik's escape and Rock with a goat!!

I hope you are feeling better and out of your 'funk' (as mentioned on facebook).

Miss ya...

Becky said...

Jenn, oh Jenn...where are you???