Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1st Post!

Yippee! My first blog over here! I was blogging on MySpace, but haven't been on much lately. I'm mostly on Facebook now, but as far as I know, there's no spot for my rambling! So here I am.


Had surgery last week so Rock's been home to take care of me. I'm tired of being in the house, so last night he took me to dinner at Quaker Steak & Lube, which is a new eatery here in GVL. We were lucky enough to have it be All You Can Eat Wings night! Woohoo!! I think I ended up eating 18 and Rock did 21. We were both painfully full, but think we sampled most of the flavors. I think I'm a traditional wing girl, so while some of the flavors were tasty, my favorites were the ones that tasted like Buffalo wings. I liked the Hot and the Arizona Ranch, very tasty. A guy at a table diagonal from us ordered the Atomic, and shortly thereafter made a trip to the restroom! He was sweating when he left! He let us smell the leftover wings, since he only ate one. Pretty potent smelling! We also enjoyed the Premium Pretzel appetizer. Love soft pretzels! And the chips were great, too. I feel full again just thinking about it! Look forward to going back and taking the boys because they've got lots of cool automotive stuff as decor, and outside, there's a race car with Toy Story 2 details, and I'm sure they'd love that! And the kids meal comes in a car shaped box :)



Tonight I finished a project for the store. I think it turned out cute! It's a Christmas ornament chipboard minibook, that I may teach as a class at the store where I work. It's made from the Creative Imaginations Bare Elements Matt mini chip book, American Crafts Christmas paper, ribbon, and Rub-Ons; QuicKutz $1 clear stamps, $1 dies, and metro font; some ink, and silver embossing powder. I think that's all : )






4 comments:

Kaysi Leiterman said...

Hey Girl-Love the mini-book! Can I pay you to make me one? Ha! I hope you're feeling ok! Where's that wing place? Sounds heavenly!

Unknown said...

Jenn,
Were the wings better there than at Wild Wings? I went there one night but we just had drinks to check it out. We will have to go back!

Becky said...

Yea! I have been missing your blogs...so glad to see you over here on blogger.
Hope you feel ok after surgery!
Muah!! Beck

Julie said...

Love your mini book!! I really need to make time for scrapbooking!

We went to one of those resturants in Milwaukee. It was fun! Porter loved the decor!