Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just another day in the life!

Ok, so it's another day of feeling crappy. And Erik slept in my bed for the 1st time since surgery, so didn't sleep well during the night. Made up for it on the couch this morning and until around 1:15pm, yikes!
Finally got up and went with Rock to get haircuts for the boys, who were beyond shaggy. We took the Teddy Bear Owen brought home from school Monday (we have to keep a little journal of his visit with us this week), so I brought the camera to get a photo. I'm glad I had it b/c Owen made the craziest faces at me as he was getting his cut! He was miffed b/c the gal had to comb out tangles before the cut, so he kept making mean faces at me. They cracked me up, so here are a couple:


Erik is going to give us a run for our money, no doubt. This was one of his adventures this evening. Can't keep him out of the fridge and he apparently likes the egg carton. I feel blessed to have a family, but at the same time wonder if I was really meant to be a SAHM.



Tonight for dinner we ordered out, woohoo!! I get so bored eating stuff cooked at home, and Rock is the total opposite. So we ordered from Taco Casa. I was having second thoughts after not feeling well and ordering Mexican! But I loved it!! That's right, I've lived in GVL for 9yrs + 2 yrs, and have never eaten at the Taco Casa that's less than 2 miles from our house! Had a quesadilla, which looked more like a little pizza, and half of a Nachos Supreme, and they were delicious!
Rock's been griping about getting a haircut for some time, and I usually do it at home for him. I've been dragging my feet lately, but finally gave him a cut tonight. I may or not have accidentally given him Vanilla Ice stripes over his ears! yikes!sorry about that ;)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I totally can relate to your feelings of 'is this right for me?' Porter going to school has been the best thing for our relationship. The four year old stage was the hardest by far!!! I think that he was just bored with me and now that he is in school he gets so much stimulation and he comes home and can just be happy to sit and read a book with me. He even wants to cuddle more now!

I love Owen's faces! He is so cute!! Can't wait to get our boys together!

Becky said...

OMG that first picture of Owen is freakin' hilarious!!
I give you mad props for being a SAHM. I know I couldn't do it, so I look up to anyone that can!!!